No cheaty commands for teleports. Instead, you craft a compass which presents an easy-to-use menu. The server is split into multiple realms, and your location in each realm will be saved. Instead of /home and /sethome, use a bed to set home, and a compass to teleport.
- The Nether
- The hellish wasteland that everyone goes to when they die.
See also: Afterlife.
- A castle in the sky where you appear upon resurrection. This acts as a hub for trade and travel between realms.
- A secret realm for staff members to build structures for the server.
- A regular survival world.
- A survival world with amplified world generation.
- The End
- The place where you go to slay the Ender Dragon and raid End Cities. Besides that, it’s a boring empty wasteland.
Public warps exist to make travel to public places easy. To be eligible for a public warp, the place must be beneficial to the server as a whole. Public warps may be added or removed at any time by staff discretion. The following are examples of eligible places:
- Active towns/cities that are open to applications.
- Farms/grinders for public use. (May include a fee.)
- Shops that are not out of stock.
- Fully functional mini-games.
- Extraordinary builds fully open to exploration.
How to Apply
/apply warp in-game. Make sure you read all of the terms, and have the necessary fee and information prepared.